In November 2021. My Journal Notebook

 

This November is a spectrum of emotions

From Trick or Treating, of having fun with candies and goodies

To more miracles on All Saints Day - giving thanks.

Then, the cemetery of solitude on All Souls Day, with flowers and prayers for the departed faithful.

Modules make my days, PDF’s or Word and PowerPoint, too.

Make, I, the exams from a mishmash of books and assiduously read bulk of topics which I trash in my essays, poems, or fiction

I was thinking of love stories, and vampire fiction, or plain poetry, or perhaps an article or some dialogue in mornings and evenings to the Master

But then, here comes, the verbs, the periodic table, preamble, civilization, “alamat,” nursery rhymes, ICT, decorative flowers in a bottle with water and glitters, decimals and scarcity of supply.  Even lines and curves!

What am I gonna write?

I could not strip myself, I am so clothe with the dexterity of pleasing literacy and hunger for re-reading  school which I am only to peruse, but creatively divert to a blissful muse

 I am a teacher.  Between writing and teaching – I think teaching is my obligation and writing is a gift for myself and those who would read me.

Yet I could never lose my ravenous dreams, it’s in me; my heart is full of it.  Writing makes me kind and it makes me teach.

So birthdays and anniversaries, at most, the feast of the Christ the King, Redeemer of human race, Viva!

Then, Thanksgiving and “Bonifacio day.”

Well, at this time it’s less than a month before Christmas and we’re into a lower pandemic alert level.  The new normal would be face + mask to keep safe.

It has been tough for all and GOD with the holy Angels and Saints, never left us. Forever they’ll be with us… We pray for the whole world.

God be with us the rest of our days!

So I write.

Let us together thrive.

 

Rosevoc. 8PM Nov 25, 2021

 

Comments