On October 26th. My Journal Notebook. SMile!

I thank God for all the happy memories of this month from the grace of our Lady of the most holy Rosary.

From birthdays, to healing of sickness, to house work, child care and meeting family and good friends, in all these - glory to God!

I wish I had more time to write and do it brick by brick, but at these moments of growing older gracefully and tending some chores - rest to recharge is sweeter. But then, I thank God for those times writing prayers and poems.  I pray a novel would come to me.  That is my wish - but every time I begin to do that, I couldn't find time. And I rage, and rage, like one mad animal rattling a cage.

I pray I would stay sane with all the voices in my head, and that perhaps would tell many stories.

Happy Friday, of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus!

God bless all.  Smile


Yours,
Rosevoc

Comments