Fix It



Fix it. There is always a way. 

Growing older and getting older are almost two similar phrases, but different. The first is how our bodies develop as in height and size from babies to adults. The second is how we obtain age and become an elder. The first is how physically we become amazed with the wonders of our bodies, then later how every day we see spots, wrinkles, or the faults of aging. The second is how gracefully we establish character, dig up for lasting inspiration, and know the art of war and peace. 

There is time for everything. God gives us time for everything, if we listen to Him. There is always a way for everything, if we have faith. 

As I write this, I try to go back to the past and process how I survived troubles and trials just like the others. I found out that it is a matter of helping one another, correcting what is wrong, and being united for a good cause. It was not easy because nothing is easy, but if you do it with God's design, God will never permit you to slip or fall. 

How did I fix things? I tried. I always tried. I have learned from my parents and elders, there is always a way. I did that heart out and teeth out. Victory comes in His grace and mercy. Success pours like rain. Sometimes you just ask for little things, but the angels and saints work it out with you.

The angels and saints aid you growing up and getting older. In different situations you could ask them to help you fix things. Of course, the Holy Trinity is all-pervading with those heaven sends.

Mama Mary grows up kids and helps mothers raise them.
St. Joseph helps fathers and strengthens those who live alone.
When I got lost I called on St. Jude to the rescue, and I found the way back.
When my bag got slashed, the picture of St. Therese was on the side and only her neck got cut, but her face protected my bag and the things inside it.
Saint Anthony provides for a lot of needs.
St. Michael and the holy angels drive away bad spirits and demons.
St. Isidore gives a good harvest.
St. Gertrude helps us pray for the dead, who then pray for us too.

And there are many more saints who live with us now. Their intercessions are so powerful because they have offered their lives to God for us here, too. Let us pray and seek them in all times of sorrow or happiness. It is impossible to be alone when we believe in them whom God sends. There is no other way, but for the holy angels and saints to fix things and make miracles for us all, growing older or getting older. 


Truly, like the most precious odors, faith becomes real when it is incensed.





Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Rosalinda_Flores-Martinez/307769

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9557225

Comments