March 18. My Journal Notebook

Wednesday, March 18.


I'm waiting for things to happen.  I'm making them happen.  And when things fall apart, the best thing to do is rise up, again, and jump!  It's like being in a wrestling match or in a turtle and monkey race.  We all have our time in the world.  Might us well, make use of what is best for us and what we can share.  God has molded us perfect apart from the animals.  Sometimes, we like the things we  always dreamed of, though maybe, it comes that it isn't meant for us.  What matters is not stopping, but going forward.  Here you'd always be happy and find no regrets.

And here's a lesson to share.  When once we have endured, as we all battle with life - there is no other way, but to conquer again.  Make a good purpose of life!  Know what you want and be honest in any endeavor! Know how to endure and trust the Sacred Heart - by that You will be strong and happy!


Let me share a prayer.



Via Menchie Pascual's wall on Facebook.  Thank you.

The Prayer of St. Patrick 

I arise today
Through the strength of heaven;
Light of the sun,
Splendor of fire,
Speed of lightning,
Swiftness of the wind,
Depth of the sea,
Stability of the earth,
Firmness of the rock.

I arise today
Through God's strength to pilot me;
God's might to uphold me,
God's wisdom to guide me,
God's eye to look before me,
God's ear to hear me,
God's word to speak for me,
God's hand to guard me,
God's way to lie before me,
God's shield to protect me,
God's hosts to save me
Afar and anear,
Alone or in a mulitude.

Christ shield me today
Against wounding
Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down,
Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in the eye that sees me,
Christ in the ear that hears me.

I arise today
Through the mighty strength
Of the Lord of creation.

St. Patrick, pray for us.

===

My mind is a field of the wildest revels, I will never stop praising God!

/rosevoc2






Comments