Creative Art In My Chemical Romance

"It's MCR," My Chemical Romance. The first time I discovered them was in the music video "I Don't Love You." There was that moving feeling.
I think it's how people and artists discover works of art. They find something beautiful in it, something different, something mysterious; beyond images.
And honestly, it is not in the books. Art is being, would dare, and endure unceasingly.
Songs like poems involve the senses. Like poetry, you feel the music in you, merging with the fluids in your body. It makes you smile, cry, and even scream or whisper.
MCR's repertoire consists of songs that tell about death, and questions about life and death.
It's some feeling of sympathy to people feeling down and bringing out that silenced sadness. That feeling of gloom in their style, come very expressive and freeing.
In a creative expression, the senses come together in the heart. Like poetry, you just be (Arc Poetica, Archibald Machleish) it.
"My Chemical Romance" is composed of Gerard Way (lead vocalist), Ray Toro (lead guitarist) Frank Iero (rhythm guitarist), and Mikey Way (bassist).
Other former members were Bob Bryar and Matt Pellissier.
The rock band was formed in 2001. Songs were inspired upon witnessing the disaster in 9/11 attacks (September 11, 2001), when highjackers intentionally crashed two airlines into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in New York killing everyone on board and many other in the building and nearby buildings.
MCR released their debut album titled "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love. It is composed of "Demolition Lovers," "Early Sunsets in Monroeville," and "Vampires Will Not Hurt You," among others.
The band eclipsed their previous success with 2006's "The Black Parade," featuring their hit singles, "Welcome to the Black Parade", "Famous Last Words", "I Don't Love You," and "Teenagers".
"Helena," and "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" hit the music charts that gained a lot of following.
"You connect with another being and try to make something," says Gerard. In an interview he revealed a secret passion.
Of course, in whatever form the artist will fulfill a satisfaction in the art he/she has to share.
James Joyce "The Dead" and some of MCR's songs, let me relate to my sad poems. The similitude of the group with Green Day, Linkin Park, Creed, Beatles, and Elvis Presley, among others, and with their own creative blasting down-to-earth style, will almost make "My Chemical Romance" a legend in the music industry.
Rose Flores Martinez
4.30.2010


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4225377

Comments