Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, We Trust in You


When darkest hours fall and you don't know what to do, you will find out who you really are. You will discover how frail your body needs warmth and how you would seek to see God, face to face. And beyond all your attempts, no one will satisfy your heart's yearning but the Holy Spirit sustaining you strength and the Father's care. God's love, grace and mercy will fill your heart and you will rise again, steadfast as a rock.

Peter was entrusted, John was entrusted, Mary and Joseph, among others, pulled off responsibilities.

In the daily course of events, you are endowed with so many gifts and blessings from heaven and around. Even those trials and challenges are means to get you moving, creating, serving. So you are given a task, and here God himself supports your endeavours. Life is beautiful. It is adorned with mystery, risk, and success. The paths are many and the freedom to choose and decide, make you whole with a duty of a vocation like any good worker.

In my most difficult situations, as a testimony, I have never doubted him, not a minute, not a second. And though a sinner, I have always bowed for his pardon. He never rejected me and all those I carry in my heart. For every reason, I wanted everyone be blessed, forgiven and praying. Thank Jesus, I have never cursed enemies, but called on Him to be the light and truth for all. On my own, the open churches, shrines and chapels accompanied me in my journey. In most of my days, seldom did I speak of what I wanted and what I cried for, but to God. And so I trust him. And so he knows my heart. And so he takes care of me.

When you trust someone, you depend on him. He is your rock, your protection, your shield, your refuge. You will just let it be, or so be it. And so I depended solely on one Omnipotent Father, the Father of all. I felt his power, and he got me on the right roads. I carried his word while growing up, as I cleaned the house, during work, and as I tend my family and friends. I was consoled in his promises that all things will work out together for good for those who love God and obey his laws. There were many miracles that dawned on me. I talked to statues like Mother Mary, the guardian angels, and the Sacred Heart. Presently, the "Lord of the Resurrection" guards us.

A rosary, a scapular and prayer books are daily reminders that Jesus is just next to us, as our trust is in him.

Come O Holy Spirit, we need you. Truly, we believe in God, the Father Almighty.

Truly, most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we trust in You.

Comments