More Prayers to the Sacred Heart


Sacred Heart Prayer3

Prayer for all time

And/or Benediction

Priest:

O Jesus who are about to give Your blessing to us all
Who are here assembled
We humbly bessech you that
It may impart to each and all of us
The special grace we need.
But more than this we ask:  let your blessing go far and wide.

Let it be selft in the shouls of the afflicted who cannot
Come here to receive it at Your feet
Let the weak and templted feel its power
Whereeer they maybe
Let the poor sinner feet its influlce,
Arousing him to come to You.

Let it cross the seas and animate and comfort
The missionary far away
From home and breahtern and toling for the
Love of souls so dear to Your Sacred Heart
We humbly beg Your blessing
For (mention the name of the person for who you ask the blessing),
And may it affect that salutary purpose for which O Lord,

You do so lovingly impart it.

Preist and People:  Amen

Priest and People:

Jesus, my God, my King
Now I must leave you
But I carry away from me
The memory of your
Wounded love
It will not be long until
I come to visit You
Till then, I leave my poor heart
Before the tabernacle
Let its every beat tell you
That I love you
And that I am longing to be
Free to spend another
Hour with you

Bless me before I go, my Jesus
Bless my home and undertakings

My friends, and my enemies, too
Amen.

THE DIVINE PRAISES

Blessed be God
Blessed be His Holy Name
Blessed be Jesus Christ
True God and true Man
Blessed be the Name of Jesus
Blessed be His Most Sacred Heart
Blessed be His Most Precious Blood
Blessed be Jesus in the most Holy
Sacrament of the Altar
Blessed be the Holy Spirit
The paraclete
Blessed be the great Mother of God
Mary most holy
Blessed be her holy and immaculate
Conception
Blessed be her glorious assumption
Blessed be the name of Mary
Virgin, and Mother
Blessed be St. Joseph, her most chaste spouse
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.

/From the Holy Hour

Comments