Gifts Guys Would Like to Have

Four Gifts Every Guy Would Love

Guys are said to be powerful creatures. What would they want as a gift, maybe for valentine or on special occasions?

They would want a lot and more, because guys are never satisfied even if they almost have everything. Of course, no one can deny an ATM card and kisses. Right?

Well, some would want a tie, a cellphone, a laptop, a new shirt, a trainer, a new wallet, an expensive watch or perfume, or their favorite food. If you are rich, maybe a car or a prestigious position. Fiction says, “Guys have alien hormones.” So what do they really like aside from sex, estate, and power?

Let us quantify the love word as a gift for them. No more, no less, it’s intangible and could not give any physical or material satisfaction.

Here’s the acrostic I invented, I thought guys would ponder on these as gifts: L for love, O for obedience, V for vow, and E for eating.

Love. So a girl/ anyone can give him love in a marriage or commitment

Obedience. This gives guys power and pride

Vow. A vow or a promise that one is his alone

Eating. A gift of food and cooking to the male

Guys would shrug their shoulders. I couldn’t tell how guys would rate these gifts, but that is their preference. Sometimes, we need to explore alien minds, sorry.

Saint Mary Magdalene’s offering to Jesus was her tears, sorrow, and repentant heart. She wiped the feet of Jesus with her hair and rubbed it with perfume. It was her great love and a sincere heart that moved Jesus with pity.

A wife gives her virginity to her husband as a gift. Daughters give pride to their fathers with their career and accomplishment. A mother supports her sons, and sisters give cooking and understanding to their brothers as gifts. Yin and Yang.


I asked Koji San, one of my Japanese students, about what he wants to receive as a gift from others?

“Just what do you really want?”

“If I would be given a gift, I can wish for a shirt, like that stuff. I prefer common gifts. I value anything given.”

“What else?”

“And a candle!” (I have never expected he’d say that.)

“I thought I would be asked to pray, and my friend/s can also pray for me.”

I smiled. Truly guys have alien minds, but their honesty and simplicity can make women adore them.

Rose Flores - Martinez
ishallwrite

Comments