It is Friday Again/ The Sacred Heart Day

Friday, January 15, 2010


Happy 2010...

I know it is a bit late but --- new year has just begun

I'm aware that I must always write

And that I have to share my thoughts, as a way

Of thanksgiving to GOD.


2010 in popular culture is the year of the "Tiger."

Color of 2010 is "blue," word is "google."

Until June 2010 is the "Year of the Priests."

April 2010 will mark another presidential election in Philippine history.

James Cameron's controversial movie "Avatar" becomes a blast in the cinema. Critics, society, blogs give varied interpretations. As for me, I find it awesome and intelligent, but I highlight the moral implications of love, respect, and good intentions for all the world and yonder, "away in the boonies," "the extended galaxy," " the planet Pandora."

New inventions are coming up... engines run by solar energy, new pills for cancer cure, a lot of foodstuff recipes, BUT what do we have for the POOR?

Ok. Generics pharmacy, energy saver bulbs, some fund for free education and training.

I was asking myself: Why minor children are still around and working as barkers in street highways and intersections? Why aren't they helped or admonished by the local goverment/ "Baranggays"? I think we all need to lift a hand and help to make our country/ world a better place to live in by admonishing and helping the children first.

We have to seize each new day to fulfill a purpose and help us all become progressive everyday. Carpe Diem! Take notice of St. Therese as an inspiration... "little things for GOD." We can all do that and be happy.

And so the world continues to rotate --- yes, we have to take care of the world, our home now, as GOD's children.

Happy and meaningful days to come!

Send O Lord, holy apostles into Your Church.

Good morning everyone. Mwhas!

http://rfvietnamrose09.blogspot.com
http://roseprayers.blogspot.com

Comments