Post of Sir Albert Casuga and Sir Isagani Cruz

December 3, 2009

Today, I have read Sir Albert Casuga's and Sir Isagani Cruz's posting on their blogs.

I had a nice time reading Poems for Veronica and the Hebrew Song by Havareth on You Tube.

Poems for Veronica, tells about growing old together, as the poet focuses on the love of the female butterfly to the male butterfly. And more about seasons that change... I will try to study his profundity of words

Sir Isagani's blog about other languages (aside from the native tongue) serves different people around all parts of the globe. Hearing/ Seeing Havareth makes me remember in their lead singer the looks of Paul McCartney. Of course, he isn't Paul. But they rock now... that is what matters

Also, try Aish.com and watch their videos online. Watch the Rabbi's

Once online, I saw Pope Benedict XVI praying on the walls of Jerusalem

Back to Sir Isagani - He taught us in Creative Nonfiction about the different forms of Nonfiction like book reviews, literary letters, testimonies, journals, among others

I also followed Sir Albert Casuga's lessons online on Writing / Creative Writing

Well, the/my writing teachers have been a big part of what I am and what I could be. Back were the days of almost more than 3 years of residency at DLSU for my Creative Writing Classes. I started 2000 up to 2005 - on and off and during the residency: I was ON MY OWN reading books at DLSU library. My other classmates finished the course, some did not, and I didn't but I got all the subjects, flanked some in the comprehensives, and was getting ready for the thesis -- and I had to go somewhere out there and that was the end. Now, I'm here

My Masteral studies went longer than my Accountancy in PUP (Polytechnic University of the Philippines)... I guess I went to University for almost ten years (10 years) including my Journalism courses in a Correspondence program (ICS).

Now, I still couldn't explode because my time writing is always disturbed by many many many events and reasons. BUT no one can' stop me. And who cares though?

Maybe, the best journey I got with life is my writing life. It came to me as very ordinary and humble - and sometimes, freebies. But I enjoy it. I am very happy when I write and I even shed teardrops (cry). Look at the irony.

Life has molded me to write for everyone, for all the people I love, for vocations, and to serve JESUS in small ways I can, like St. Therese

But I am not Saint Therese because I know I am a very difficult person

Well -- so much for now in this blog.

I told you, I Shall Write.

Thanks for reading. Good day everyone!

http://rfvietnamrose09.blogspot.com
12.03.09

Comments