Tell the World of His Love

1.

Pope John Paul II celebrated the World Youth Day in Manila, Philippines last January 1995. The young people and the Pope together. This was a highlight in world history.

Of course, the youth today, will be tomorrows future.

The song "Tell the World of His Love," was the song that marked that special celebration. It was composed by Jeff Arcilla, my friend and a part of my Backroom family, days before as I worked PR Writer of the respected publicist and my kind boss Sir Boy Abunda.

Let me share the lyrics of this song:

Tell the World of His Love


For GOD so loved the world

He gave us His only Son,

Jesus Christ our Savior,

His most precious one.


He has sent us His message of love

And sends those who hear,

To bring the message to everyone

with a vocie loud and clear -


Refrain:


Let us tell the world of His love -

The greatest love the world has known,

Search the world for those who have

walked astray and lead them home.


Fill the world's darkest corners

with His light from up above

Walk every step, every mile, every road

and tell the world, tell the world

of His love.


Composer: Jeff Arcilla
Sung: WOrld Youth Day, Philippines 1995

2.

Now, I am listening to Father Anton's song "Praises," distributed by Praise Inc. It is an old tape that I got here but the songs are the church classic songs that inspire the soul.

3.

When I was younger, I also came across Don Moen's songs. He is a pastor who shared his faith with many of us uplifting us through his beautiful songs.

I just thought of this today.


Yes, we have to sing and be happy.

We have to TELL the world of Jesus' love - in hymns, in psalms, in chants.....

in all ways we can

we have to sing and be thankful of our lives.

Can you comment about the old saying, "Music makes the world go round?"

Thanks.

http://rfvietnamrose09.blogspot.com

Comments