Live Journal, On a Wednesday, November4

When I went to mass today, I missed the nuns. I did not see their flying beautiful habits. I did not see their meek smile. Maybe they have to do other stuff.

During Wednesday is my English Classes with the aspirants. This semester - they will skip their English classes at PIVM for other required subjects (St. Hannibal's Pastoral Institute of Vocation Ministry), so I would not be seeing them. I thank GOD for making me a part of their journey as they become part of my own.

What would GOD do to me now? I am thinking if I could enroll and study what they are studying... but no, I am not worthy to be a nun. I will just be a teacher and a writer and I would just pray for vocations and holy workers (the religious and all vocations/service - as a government or private worker, as a mother, as a student, as a street sweeper, as a leader, a merchant....et. al).

Listen to: Father Antons Songs... I got his old songs from an old cassette tape


St. Hannibal, pray for us
Send O Lord Holy Apostles into Your Church.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we trust in You.

Have a nice day everyone!

Comments