I like Fridays

Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF--- Thank GOD it's Friday because it is a weekend. Weekends are charging the batteries

Fridays are Sacred Heart days (The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus)

Fridays are my free days - I feel free writing on these days, except when I get to sleep

Friday is a day when Jesus redeemed the world through His love manifesting on the Cross

Fridays are sometimes the days when I get scared, but I feel so excited because of surprises

Fridays used to be our Playwriting class with Sir Tony Perez at DLSU (MFA in Creative Writing). Oh yes, we experienced some night classes, with lights off, and we had to analyze aura's, and talk about characterization using the defenses of Freud. I remember singing, "All By Myself" in different notes and some of my classmates crying on their poems and songs... hahahaha. These experiences couldn't be forgotten. Thanks to Sir Perez

Fridays are usually the days I do not sleep because I read and write. On Fridays, our small house looks so bright with all the lights on until dawn. I peep through trees when the moon is full and and wait for daylight to overlap darkness

On Fridays, my dreams come true and I feel that ardent need for GOD, and that GOD suffices myself. (I read the poem of Sir E Gamalinda about sorrow; the phrase about turning sorrow into poetry or religion, whatever is easier to swallow, i could swallow both)

On Fridays, my senses come so sharp, my mind so awake, my smile not asking

I like Fridays

Comments